BAIL BY PHONE 24/7 702-228-4376
BAIL BONDS SERVICE IN LAS VEGAS, HENDERSON & PAHRUMP
Hero Bail Bonds provides free bail bond advice and bond delivery service to Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Pahrump and Beatty Tonopah jails. Call today for free advice! Areas served include jails in Henderson, North Las Vegas, Pahrump, Beatty Tonopah, and Boulder City. For free bail bond advice call or visit Hero Bail Bonds of Las Vegas. Anyone who has not appeared at a recent court date should also call if they have any questions. This is something that you will want to do sooner than later so that you do not end up back in custody.
Las Vegas Bail Bonds FAQ’s
When you call Hero Bail Bonds you will be dealing with bail bondsmen who are officers of the court. Every bail bond company has one objective in mind and that is to make sure that the defendant is present at any mandatory court date. Many times defendants are able to get their bail reinstated simply by filing paperwork with the court, rather than having to go back to jail. Each citizen of the United States is guaranteed the right to a bail bond according to the United States Constitution.
Hero Bail Bonds of Las Vegas is active in the communities it serves, proudly sponsoring a back-to-school drive through their Pahrump Bail Bonds location, for under-privileged children in the Las Vegas area. Call 702-228-HERO (4376) to get assistance from a friendly Hero Bail Bonds associate.
You can find out exactly what is necessary to get bailed out of jail by calling the above number. In most instances in Las Vegas, a cosigner is required. However, there are other cases where no cosigner is required. Recently, there has been an increase to the bail bond scale involving most charges. Fortunately, Hero Bail Bonds is able to offer its clients interest-free financing OAC. For your convenience, you can use this link to search for an inmate at all local jails, including:
- Las Vegas City Jail on Stewart and Mojave
- North Las Vegas Detention Facility
- CCDC (Clark County Detention Center)
- Henderson Detention Center
Locations in Las Vegas and Pahrump
We have two physical locations to serve you. For Las Vegas bail bonds and Henderson bail bonds we are located at Hero Bail Bonds: 117 Gass Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101. For Pahrump bail bonds and Beatty Tonopah bail bonds, we are located at 41 S. Highway 160, Pahrump, NV 89048.
An important fact about Hero Bail Bonds is that every piece of information that is provided by the client will remain confidential. This confidentiality will include anyone that is involved in the transaction such as cosigners. This is an important feature because a leak of information could cause serious consequences for future employment, etc. Therefore, everyone concerned can rest assured that the matter of confidentiality is primary to Hero Bail Bonds.
To make things easier, Hero Bail Bonds has a free mobile service. We are also open seven days a week, 24 hours each day. Besides providing bail bonds for the city of Las Vegas, Henderson, Pahrump and Beatty Tonopah, and surrounding area, we are also well-known for providing bail bond services for anywhere in the United States. We look forward to being your bail bond hero at Hero Bail Bonds Las Vegas.
As with any legal document, is important that the defendant reads all of the information on the form before signing it. Once again, if the defendant has any questions about the form or any other bail bond issue then they can call someone to help at (702) 228–HERO (4376). As mentioned above, an added feature that Hero Bail Bonds provides is financing. For anyone who is unable to raise the 15% premium they can apply for a loan. The application for this type of loan will only take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
It should be also noted that your release from jail can take 3 to 12 hours after the bail bond has been posted. Of course, your release will depend on various criteria such as holidays, the jail's activities, etc. At the end of a defendant's court case, the defendant will be reimbursed all money spent on the bail bond minus any agreed-upon charges or fees.
FREE BAIL BOND CONSULTATION
* Indicates required field
We're here to help
At Hero Bail Bonds, you can call us any time day or night, 24/7 at 702-228-4376 to have all of your questions answered. We will meet with you wherever you choose. We can also work with you over the phone. Whether we work with you in person or over the phone, you will receive the highest quality service possible.
Types of Bail Bonds
The four most common types of bail bonds are:
- Release on Own Recognizance – With this type of bail bond, no money is exchanged. Basically it means that the person has no criminal record and is not believed to be a flight risk. They are released from jail on their own merit. Most people who receive ROR are those who have been employed for long periods of time or have an exemplary reputation in the community.
- Cash Bonds – A cash bail bond is one where the full amount of bail is posted upfront, in cash. This type of bond goes through a verification process to ensure the money was legally received.
- Property Bonds – Property bonds are secured by actual property such as real estate, jewelry, vehicles, etc. The total amount of the property must be at least 150 times the value of the bond and the title must be free and clear with no liens.
- Citation Release – A citation release is used for traffic tickets and other violations. The court date is written on the ticket. The citation takes the place of an actual arrest.In many cases, the above options do not apply. A “security” bond is normally what most people need. This involves a written contract that acts much like an insurance policy which states that if the bail bonds agent agrees to bail out the defendant, the co-signer will pay 15% of the total bond amount and the defendant will be released from jail as long as they guarantee they will make any scheduled court dates.